At BMI our specialized SME Banking division has been designed to help your local business grow and flourish. We utilize a relationship banking approach to doing business.
You will benefit from having an experienced Relationship Manager assigned to look after your account. They will help you grow by first understanding your business and then providing you with advice on which of the extensive range of products and services available will best help you achieve your objectives. Our goal is to build long term relationships with you. Your Relationship Manager will be on hand through the different cycles of your business, by providing flexible business solutions that can be adapted as your business requirements change.
SME Banking provides complete banking solutions including trade finance products, overdraft facilities, loans (term, auto, mortgage, etc), current accounts, fixed deposits and much more.
A brief summary of the product mix available at SME Banking:
- Working Capital facilities: A wide range of options, designed to help you manage your company's cash flow. These include:
- A Partially Secured combined product including an Overdraft linked with Trade Finance facilities: Available up to BHD 100,000 this is designed to make trading easier.
- Overdraft Facility: Up to BHD 300,000 fully secured overdraft facility to meet your working capital needs.
- Trade Finance Services: Up to BHD 1 million in trade financing facilities that include letter of guarantee, letter of credit, trust receipts, bill discounting etc.
- Partially Secured Loan: Up to BHD 100,000 partially cash secured facility to finance your expansion plans or working capital needs.
- Auto Loan: Up to BHD 500,000 total facility for fleet financing or for your industrial vehicles.
- Term and Mortgage Loan: Up to BHD 1 million fully secured facility to finance your company's expansion plans.
- Super Current Account: Up to 2% interest rate per annum with an initial deposit requirement of only BD 500.
- Current Account: Available with a minimum balance of only BD 300 and comes with a free debit card, free net banking and access to cheques. Multiple currencies are also available.
- Fixed Deposits: Competitive rates in multiple currencies on fixed deposits over a time period to suit your requirements.
- Foreign Exchange: Competitive rates through our Treasury Department.
- Internet Banking: Free corporate net banking access with a wide range of features.
All facilities are subjected to underwriting. To find out how much your company might be eligible for, or to discuss any of our other products.
For further information, please contact our SME Banking division on 17 508080 or email us on email@example.com